Subject: [Leica] Why Micro-4-3rds?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 23:42:53 -0400

> Micro-4/3rds cameras are certainly serious cameras, it's just a question of
> what your needs or desires are.  If I were a professional and needed to
> satisfy editors who demanded full-frame quality, I'd have full-frame
> camera,
> too.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dick

A Leica M6 is a serous camera. Most of Magnum was using them.
A micro 4/3's I bet some of them have in the bottom of their camera bags.
So they can shoot each other when they get drunk in bars.
A micro 4/3 should not be motioned in the same breath as the Leica M system.
Or pro DSLRS.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird) ([Leica] Why Micro-4-3rds?)