Subject: [Leica] Why Micro-4-3rds?
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 19:26:58 -0400

When the X-1 was announced I said I want one of those, NOW!  They were well
ahead of the curve.  No one else was offering anything like it.  Now they
are starting to do so.

Unfortunately, Leica somehow managed to pull defeat from the jaws of victory
by releasing it with serious low-light focus problems, the one area in which
it would be expected to shine.  You can't sell many $2K cameras that are
outperformed by $800 ones, no matter how good the image quality is.

Regards,

Dick