Subject: [Leica] M Lenses on GF-1
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:36:38 -0400

Henning,

Wow. Impressive images!

Though not in the same class as yours, here's an image I took yesterday
evening with the 50/1.4 Summilux. My golfing buddy is 3 handicap.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/drodgers/GF1/FoxDen.jpg.html

I'm going to make an 11x14 print of this today. Based on viewing actual
pixels I have no doubt that it will look crisp enlarged to that size.
(My ball can bee seen just to the left of the flagstick.)

FWIW, my friend made the long putt from the fringe for birdie. I should
have shot video, which, as you know, I could have with the GF-1. Haven't
tried it yet, though. :-)