Subject: [Leica] M Lenses on GF-1
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:06:03 -0400

Henning,

I'm anxious to see what the Panasonic 14/2.8 looks like. I understand
it's due out sometime this year, though no official announcement yet.
That would go nicely with the 20/1.7. Then I could use my Leica M lenses
on the tele end.

I looked into the 7-14. It's not cheap, but it sounds like a great lens.
The Micro Four Thirds format appears to be gaining popularity. No doubt
we'll see some interesting things, hopefully in terms of lenses.

Dave R