Subject: [Leica] Berlin
From: erik at avondel.com (Erik van der Meulen)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 07:43:25 +0200

Well - sorry about all this mallware stuff!

I will notify the people at the hotel. Further, just to make things clear; I
have no affiliation with the place at all. Just visited once on a trip with
the family. I came to mind as a nice (and exceptional) place to stay for a
night or so in Berlin...

Best regards,

Erik van der Meulen