Subject: [Leica] Tiger shooting in Bandhavgarh
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 17:55:29 +0800

Hi Larry and Jayanand,
I admit the adrenalin flowed when I saw my first tiger in the wild but
I never felt threatened in any way.
Perhaps I just didn't know enough history! As brave as Mr. Sharma was
(is)
he was not a genial host. Perhaps he has  recurring dreams about
tigers attacking.
Another lovely series, Jayanand, thank you.
Cheers
Howard