Subject: [Leica] Africa 2009 wine tasting
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:20:29 -0700

Very nice, Marty. We were in South Africa exactly 8 years ago and I
have very fond memories of wine and food around Stellenbosh.

In spite of the quality of wine available, most South Africans at
that time were apparently unwilling to spend more than the price of
beer on wine and so the wine industry, which was just really starting
up again, depended on exports and tourists.

The last picture really epitomizes that area.