Subject: [Leica] Anyone use Aperture for the Mac?
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 20:31:57 -0500

I don't use Aperture but I do find that I may soon. While I'll use LR for
editing, Aperture has album design plugins for some of the companies I order
wedding albums from. Photographers who I know use it seem pretty pleased.
Kind of like a Canon vs Nikon debate, no real winner, both work great
depending on your needs.

Chris