Subject: [Leica] Lens for Sale 300mm Nikkor f4.5 AIS
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 19:19:49 +0800

Hi Luggers,
You have seen many tiger pictures taken with this lens on my D700.

Please see the following picture of the lens and packing:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/lens+pix/300LSw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/y6br3w7

The case is beat up, as might be expected, but the lens itself is very
clean.
It has clear glass, smooth focusing, and a snappy aperture and
comes complete with full packing, case, box, tripod mount.

Price US$400.00 plus cost of shipping from Hong Kong by insured
air parcel post complete with tracking (estimated to be US$50.00 but
to be confirmed depending on destination)

Payment by Paypal please.

Please contact me off list for more pictures and further info if
interested.

Thanks

Howard