Subject: [Leica] Bandhavgarh - 1
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 08:15:39 +0530

Luis,
Thanks for looking. The cat protected in Spain is the Iberian Lynx. The
Jungle Cat of our forests looks very much like a large domestic cat. They
are common but relatively difficult to see and photograph - I have
photographed them a few times in the past, but never as clear and close as
this time.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/album408/Jungle_Cat.jpg.html
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayanand/2362853321/in/set-72157604253194288/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayanand/2363683908/in/set-72157604253194288/