Subject: [Leica] good small flash for M9
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 21:55:55 -0500

Well - outdoors one has to carry a small wall with them.
;~)
Seriously. However big a reflector your conditions will allow.
But of course at your shooting distances - the light loss would be
too much.

Nice shot - though.
The flash:ambient balance appears right on verge.
The bird looks good.
The branch begins to show the flat, on camera flash look.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com