Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Rebirth Delta MS images - M9 and Noctilux
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 19:51:36 -0400

Thanks, Geoff.  I love my Noctilux and used it almost exclusively in Central
America.  I haven't had as much need for it lately, but I still love the
narrow depth of field and I think that's what's interesting in Chris's
bicycle photo.  There's nothing like 1.0 to really narrow your
concentration!!

Tina

PS:  The only way I can focus the Noctilux is to move myself, very
gradually, and not try to move the focusing ring.