Subject: [Leica] Wyoming Travel Diary
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 13:13:34 -0700

PUBLISH IT KYLE IT'S A WINNER WITHOUT QUESTION!!!!!!!

Kyle as interesting and informative as your book " Armed America." was

This travel diary with such eloquent emotional writings and beautiful
photography put's the guns to shame! If you are planning to make this into a
book please put me down for a copy, thank you.

I had clicked on the LUG only because I had a few minutes to do my of late
"quick glance and delete all," when your post caught my eye. Opened it and
sat here carefully reading every word and enjoying the beautiful photography
to the last page! Hence this note.

You are one very talented young fellow mon ami! Of course Trillian is the
prettiest flower and adds to the overall warmth of the book. :-) :-)

For what it's worth you might consider running this by "The State of Wyoming
Tourism" department simply because, I bet they don't have anything in their
files, written or photos to touch this. Who knows they may purchase the
rights to publish it as a promotion booklet advertising the State!

However I bet you've already got plans for it. :-) What is so wonderful,
it's on the absolutely opposite side of violence we see so much of these
days. This series creates an unbridled feeling of.... "man I'd love to go
there and see this for myself!" A perfect selling message!  Good on you lad.
cheers,
Dr. ted