Subject: [Leica] Deer and Goose
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 05:58:57 -0400

> Unfortunately that would be illegal here Douglas, with a potential
> prison sentence if you were prosecuted.  It's also likely that you
> would maim your pet if you don't know what you're doing.  Green dream
> [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentobarbitone] really is the most
> humane way to euthanase an animal.

Coincidently two days ago with no sleep I had a conversation at a Barnes and
noble on Bway in Manhattan with a vet from Scappoose Oregon.
She told me the pets always know its coming.
The shots. One German Sheppard got her whole head in its mouth.
This is a very upsetting conversation. I wish I had some Scotch in my Sanka.

They know an earthquake is going to happen five days in advance you think
they don't know what you are dong with that shovel?

Reminds me of "Mr. Preble Gets Rid of His Wife," James Thurber

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner