Subject: [Leica] wine tasting...
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 08:57:04 +0200

Given that Ch. d'Yquem is owned by the luxury goods conglomerate LVMH, you
will be shown around by a slick marketing person, so no danger of any
charming encounters. I have visited numerous chateaux in Bordeaux (and
elsewhere) and there is a huge difference between talking to a member of the
family and talking to a corporate talking head.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu