Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dam waterfall
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 15:40:25 -0400

Larry--

I don't think our Western American friends are really familiar with the East
Coast idiomatic usage of "So who needs..." -- as in "So who needs oxygen? We
got freon right?" I mean, they're gonna object like Wyoming sheep getting
sheared to "Who needs Yosemite..."

That said, just a note also that the Hassidim are not at all a rare sight in
upstate New York. You just haven't been hanging out in the right towns.
There are whole sections of the Western Catskills that have a huge
population in the summer months.

Try the Wal-Mart in Monticello on a Sunday.  There's no angry shopper like
the angry Hassidic shopper.

The marvelous pictures of the Hassidic children and the man alone looking at
the falls -- thank you for them. These also on a Sunday I bet?