Subject: [Leica] New York coyotes
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 10:31:52 -0500

They were common in the outskirts of San Diego when I was growing up, but I
never got closer than about 100 yards from them. They were extremely
skittish about humans and managed to avoid them and stay out of harm's way.
As their habitat disappears, they are getting to be more brazen, I guess.

Jeffery