Subject: [Leica] widest lens used?
From: photo at (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 08:45:07 +0200

I used to have one in my film days, and indeed it is very competitive with
the Leica lenses costing several times as much, probably because it is a lot
easier to make a good f4 21mm than a good f2.8 or wider 21mm lens.

I see the same thing with the Zeiss 18mm lens (also f4) which is my widest
lens at the moment.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain