Subject: [Leica] German angst
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 20:50:23 -0400

Larry: Have you ever read the book by Daniel Goldhagen called "Hitler's
Willing Executioners"? I think you'd be interested. He was practically
drummed out of hte American academic world because of it. But only it can
explain the pathological reaction you witnessed, it seems to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler%27s_Willing_Executioners

Vince