Subject: [Leica] Leica Road Show--Houston
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 19:39:43 -0700

Hello All,

Just wanted to give you a heads up if you live in or are planing to be
in Houston next Thursday, April 8th. Leica is having their road show
stop there and they have asked me to show some of my photographs and
speak about them and how I use my M cameras. My talk should be about
45 minutes. I will show many black and white film images shot with
M6's or MP's, and I will also be showing a good number of images from
my M9. You can download a flyer that describes some of the other
things being covered that day at the Leica website:
http://us.leica-camera.com/news/news/1/7094.html

Hope to see you there, and if you are there, please introduce
yourself--I always enjoy meeting fellow LUGGERS face to face!

Cheers,

Craig

www.craigsemetko.com