Subject: [Leica] SE Asia
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 19:31:41 -0700

Thanks for looking, Pasvorn. Yes, when I get a few moments I will post
some more shots from this trip. Until then, please do look at the link
Jim sent--some great portraits, Jim!

And this trip is vacation/work. The work is getting more photographs.
Many good things are happening to me regarding photography right now
and I need to come up with more images! So I am here in SE Asia to
experience the cultures, meet the people, and get some (hopefully
good!) photographs.

Cheers,

Craig

Replies: Reply from pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark) ([Leica] SE Asia)