Subject: [Leica] widest lens used?
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 08:49:15 -0600

Richard Man writes:

 > WHat are the widest lens people NORMALLY use? I don't mean the occasional
> 15mm CV or 12mm usage, but ones that you use all the time.
>
 > I am totally blown away by the images I see in the Jeanloup Sieff book and
> he uses pretty much just the 21mm SA since the 60s?
>
 > Wow.

18mm on my M9 gets about the same use as my 25mm and 35mm lens.

I prefer the 18mm to the 21mm I used to use on my film M's.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_1

Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] widest lens used?)