Subject: [Leica] Wow, new digital rangefinders!!!!
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 08:20:13 -0500

WHAT DID I TELL YOU??! THIS  MAN IS EVIL. HE COULD HAVE GIVEN SOME OF US OLD
GUYS HEART ATTACKS! ONE THIRD OF ME WAS TRYING TO WRITE THIS REPLY, ONE
THIRD OF ME WAS TRYING TO GOOGLE "CANON NIKON RANGEFINDER NEW", AND ONE
THIRD OF ME WAS FUMBLING FOR MY CREDIT CARD.

HE DOES IT EVERY YEAR! THIS IS LIKE LUCY HOLDING CHARLIE BROWN'S FOOTBALL SO
HE CAN KICK IT!

Jeffery