Subject: [Leica] Deer and Goose
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 23:25:00 -0400

I thought it was a scar as well.

Meanwhile those look like some mightily undernourished deer -- do they
always look that way at the end of winter?

The goose, not so much.

Funny if an art director *wanted *that shot for an ad or something it would
take three days to get it. With goose and deer wranglers and seven young
women on staff named Jen.