Subject: [Leica] Museums
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:29:56 -0500 (CDT)

Larry,

Yes, I was trying to be a bit difficult.  Your generalizations
seemed, well, too general, and I thought I should poke a few holes in
them.  I agree with your point that museums have developed other
purposes than just showing art, but they still show art, and are
those other purposes so bad?  I prefer looking at art in a spacious,
well designed example of modern architecture than in a warehouse.
Don't most people?

Robert