Subject: [Leica] Latest on New Digital RF - It's Looking More and More April Foolish
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:41:03 +0100

Yes it does seem to be slightly fishy.  The Luminance Optimized Optical
Framelines sound plausible and attractive. The acronym however, made me
suspicious so I checked it out. Some of the definitions weren't very nice...

An alternative digital 'M' format body is an exciting proposition, but
we'll just have to wait until after the first to see if this rumour has
any credibility.

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts
UK