Subject: [Leica] Micro 4/3rds Panasonic GF-1
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:39:20 -0400

I use 400 routinely with excellent results, 800 in some circumstances ditto,
and 1600 only when I'm willing to accept monochrome results.  I think Nathan
said recently that he uses 800 commonly.

The EVF in the G-1 is very good.  I don't have the one for the GF-1 but I
understand it's not up to the G-1 in quality.

I got my adapters from Cameraquest.  For what it's worth, though, I haven't
had a Leica lens on my G-1 or GF-1 since I go the 20mm pancake lens.

Regards,

Dick