Subject: [Leica] twisty roads
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:33:14 -0400 (EDT)

Richard Man wrote:

>the thing that turns me off to daytripping to Yosemite - you
>have to drive through whatever mountainous twisty road there is, up and then
>down, before you even get to Groveland.

Instead of going through Groveland, skip Priest Grade and go thought
Coulterville instead:  at Moccassin, continue on Hwy 49 instead of taking
120.  At Coulterville, take county road J20 a.k.a. Greely Hill road, to
re-join Hwy 120 at Smith Station/Buck Meadow, east of Groveland.  Much less
traffic, much more fun to drive even with my diesel pickup truck.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] twisty roads)