Subject: [Leica] How healthy is street photography?
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 23:35:11 -0400

There was some amazing work on and just after 9/11 -- when editors did
count, far more; but also when the "street' presented something important to
be seen.  My friend Ed Keating, then of the NYTimes, got arrested twice I
believe, getting himself into places he wasn't supposed to be. Does anyone
on the LUG know Ed? I think and have long thought he is a great
photographer. A Leica man. A friend of Rob't Frank too and I think much
influenced by him. Not a bad influence.