Subject: [Leica] Leica Gear Prices
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 22:51:16 -0400

You can check this guy:

http://www.antiquecameras.net/

His prices tend to be a low these days and as he explains these are not
dealer prices. I'd say with stuff as desirable as yours in very good shape
it wouldn't be unreasonable to bump up his prices by 10 to even 20 percent.

My sense also is if you want to see the top dollar that anyone could
possibly hope to get and probably won't, look up the equipment on e-bay and
use only the "buy_It_now" items. Those prices are usually in dreamland or
close to it.

Vince

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Joseph Codispoti <
joecodi at clearsightusa.com> wrote:

> Hello Members,
>
> After a long hiatus I think I may have more time to rejoin the group and
> see what I have been missing.
> I feel sheepish in saying that as a first act I need a favor. A friend of
> mine wants to buy some of my equipment but I have no clue to the present
> value of Leica cameras and lenses.
> Could someone enlighten me or point me to a source of reliable info?
>
> All of the following are in mint-as-new condition, most with papers and
> box.
>
>  M6 (72) Black,  Ser# 1691925
>>> 35mm Summicron-M ASPH Chrome f:2 (Germany) (E-39 filter) Ser#3771485
>>> 50mm Summilux Chrome f:1.4 non ASPH (Germany) (E-43 filter) Ser#1640727
>>> 90mm Elmarit-M f:2.8 Black (Germany) (E-46 filter) Ser#3711240