Subject: [Leica] Staten Island
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 22:09:55 -0400

yes I recollect it was very nice over by Wagner (John Gotti lived on Todt
Hill isn't that nearby?) and also that Silver Lake and Clove Lake parks
(that first one right? ) were both beautiful.

But every old S.I.er will look at you and at some point utter the phrase
you've used: "before the bridge."  It ruined everything. It wasn't just half
of Brooklyn: it was the worst half, ie Italians who thought they were
getting away from "The element."  A more foul culture cannot be imagined.