Subject: [Leica] IMG: thangka Tuesday - Chudapantaka
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:11:06 -0700

I bought my 35 Lux ASPH from a Palo Altan who was getting out of the Leica
M6 into digital at that time, and he has some nice Thangka at his home. He
also had an Alto (think pre-father of Lisa that begot the Macintosh...)

*Personally* I prefer the more traditional Bo influenced Tibetan style
rather than the scholarly type Tang influenced style, but that;s just me.

Keep them coming!~ :-)

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>