Subject: [Leica] The continuing story ..... now how communism falls
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 07:25:55 +0200

There is no gradual change possible, Alastair. When the Cuban regime
collapses, it will be swift and I think with little or no violence, the way
it happened in Eastern Europe (with the exception of Romania).

And I am sure the Cubans are smart enough to preserve some of these old cars
for the tourists while they buy proper ones for themselves. You can go on
organized Trabant safaris in Berlin these days.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain