Subject: [Leica] New Digital (?) Rangfinder Rumor
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:51:00 -0400

I'm not sure what, if anything, to make of it myself.  There have been Nikon
rumors about one before, but they never materialized.

The last year has been a very interesting time, equipment wise, with the
recent 4/3rds camera line expansion and the even more recent small APS-C
cameras rapidly appearing on the market (to say nothing of the potentially
still vaporware X-1).  It's just nice to see the word *rangefinder* appear
in a new camera rumor.  :-)

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Regards,

Dick