Subject: [Leica] three questions: C41 b/w film; Mamiya DM22; why no US version of GF1 w 20mm kit?
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:21:42 -0500

I have used both, and feel that Kodak is better for rendering of gray tones.
It reproduces much like digital results with very smooth grays. Ilford XP2
seems to have a bit higher contrast and greater (probably just perceived)
sharpness. I like it better for subjects with a lot of detail and not much
flat gray space (like blue sky). The T400CN is similar enough to digital
that I just use digital for what I used to use T400CN.

Jeffery