Subject: [Leica] Karen Nakamura speech
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:40:56 +0100

Lawrence,

I recently came across a reference to film - as opposed to plate - cameras
and
the development of the negatives thereof in an account of a trip to Sinai
in, I
think, the 1880s. I will try and find the details later tonight.

Peter

--

Dr Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Karen Nakamura speech)