Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bach Brandenburg Concerto #5
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 01:00:03 -0700

The Northwest Sinfonietta plays Bach. My favorite shot of the evening in
color and B&W (view them big):
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/NWsinfBach/P1050384-w.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/NWsinfBach/P1050384_1-w.jpg.html>

This *would* have been my favorite if the person in front of me hadn't
raised her head just as I shot.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/NWsinfBach/P1050385-w.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/NWsinfBach/P1050385_1-w.jpg.html>

The whole gallery is here, if you want to see the others.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/NWsinfBach/

Taken with the G1 and an Olympus OM 50/1.4 lens at f/2, equivalent of
100mm on the G1. I would have like to taken them with a Leica-mount
lens, but the Leica M adapter I received was way too tight and I had to
send it back for replacement.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] IMG: Bach Brandenburg Concerto #5)
Reply from pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark) ([Leica] IMG: Bach Brandenburg Concerto #5)