Subject: [Leica] Summilux 21 and 24mm M lenses...
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 08:50:30 +1000

I shot the 21 Summilux in Germany on an M8, courtesy of the Leica Akademie.
I put a selection back on line for you. These are all from the Summilux to
explore what I could do with it so there are a number at f/1.4 and various
focus points to look at DoF etc.
All the usual descriptions apply for the latest Leica M top tier lenses.
Optically superb, very well made, cutting edge design, very low volumes
available and costs a lot. Personally It was larger and heavier on an M than
I would care to walk around with all day but of course if you need f/1.4...

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/sh

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman