Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nagasena - forgot link in post - it's here
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 21:11:52 +0100 (CET)

An afterthought; is it silk?

Philippe

Envoy? depuis Ma Messagerie SFR. 10 Go de stockage - En savoir plus

Message du : 27/03/2010
De : philippe.amard at sfr.fr
A : "Leica-LUG" <lug at leica-users.org>
Copie ? :
Sujet : Re: [Leica] IMG:  Nagasena - forgot link in post - it's here

 I love these John. Is it painted on wood? How old? What is the original
size? Where the place? Not o'er the hill is it? (Macbeth ...)   As to the
photograph: if it is wood, maybe a tiny push on the contrast slider would
help get the texture. And I love the device that allows the selected area to
blow up.   Thanks for posting. Philippe   Envoy? depuis Ma Messagerie SFR.
10 Go de stockage - En savoir plus