Subject: [Leica] On the Lug Gallery is Rabs
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 12:50:02 -0400

Laki shows that compelling and arresting images may be made from even
the most prosaic subjects.

(wait for it...)

:-)

(these are terrific images.  Reminds me of the French magazine "Photo"
when I subscribed back in the '80s)

-rei

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] On the Lug Gallery is Rabs)
Message from lakiphotography at googlemail.com (Laki K) ([Leica] On the Lug Gallery is Rabs)