Subject: [Leica] On the Lug Gallery is Rabs
From: lakiphotography at googlemail.com (Laki K)
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 07:10:51 +0100

no problem, as for the photo you mentioned with the title "kiosk", i used my
m8 with the
35mm summilux, iso 160 1/350s.

br
laki

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 13:14:59 -0400
From: Vince Passaro <passaro.vince at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] On the Lug Gallery is Rabs
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

i was kiddin' around a bit with the fellas about the nekkid women and the
chains and whatnot but I do love your pictures. and i did discover them by
being frequently bounced out of whatever gallery I was looking at by an
error page followed by the public gallery home page. this was happening a
lot over the course of the one week or so.  in city impressions gallery
there is one I admire a ton called "kiosk" and I wonder if you can share the
camera & lens & film & processing data on it?

thanks

vince