Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 batteries - Ebay update
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 23:17:40 -0400

[put on my curmudgeon hat in training]

You know the difference between VC lens and Zeiss lens? $800 and may be up
to 10% image difference, probably less
You know the difference between Zeiss lens and Leica lens? $2000 ($9000 in
the case of Nocti vs. Nokton) and may be up to 5% image difference, probably
less.

You know the difference between a cheap battery and a "certified Leica"
battery? (I don't know myself, it could be $100 and a logo)

You do have 5 so that's pretty good insurance.

So how do you decide to whether to swing your D3 vs. M8/9 into action?

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>