Subject: [Leica] 24mm working class lens
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 14:15:03 -0400

There has been a great change in our society regarding wage earning
for those who didn't or couldn't pursue higher education, namely away
from manufacturing and towards service.  This has been a major
problem for specific segments of the population, namely the
uneducated who traditionally make-up the workers in the
society.  There is an opportunity now to redefine the construct of
working class in light of the shift into a service economy.  A big
part of this story is how this shift has inexplicitly demolished
working class families in the US.  The portrait of the worker and
their families are vastly different today and require a new construct
for our current economy.

Chris