Subject: [Leica] Glacial Editing
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:59:30 -0700 (PDT)

Carl these are wonderful! A real insider view into these folks' lives. And
beautifully developed compositions and tonalities.
I hope you will print and exhibit.

As for the vertical shots, they are a bit tall for my screen and I do need
to scroll (Macbook Pro 15 @ 1440x900).

Thank you for not only showing these but for the obvious effort which shows
with the quality of each one.
Really, Carl. Terrific work.
Best,
Bob