Subject: [Leica] Was Judith now hijacked
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 07:54:30 +1000

Hi Sonny, yes that is often the way of it. You simply cannot comment on
everything but it is good to make efforts where you would like them
reciprocated.
I know that your flowers are always very  popular and followed by many
people separate to the LUG.
I have had 109,000 hits on my pbase photos. Just sharing with the LUG too.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman