Subject: [Leica] R lens option for DSLR
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 07:38:33 +1000

Well actually Rabs, I thought that it would be of interest to people with R
lenses waiting for a dSLR body to put them on.
There is a lot of interest in the mFT cameras here too.
Anyone who thinks that I'm not commited to Leica hasn't read my last couple
of hundred posts ;-) I do use my M9 and share photos and information
too. I'm looking forward to the new gallery that you have mentioned you are
working on so that you can share a lot of work too. I have no interest in
replacing my M9 with this but my wife is interested in a compact with higher
image quality.

I did some years of teaching too Steve and I think that silly stereotype is
past its retirement age.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman