Subject: [Leica] Kyle's 3/13/2010 - A Roll a Day group on Flickr
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 12:55:06 -0700

So I took a roll of Neopan 120 on that day on my Kiev 88. :)
I even developed this by myself using a fresh bottle of Ilfosol3.

Not done with scanning, yet.  There are 6 more to scan. :(
Here's some of them....
A1
   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pbhome/4451805626/

Pingpong
  http://www.flickr.com/photos/pbhome/4451805310/in/photostream/

Orchid
  http://www.flickr.com/photos/pbhome/4449394516/
This one even have weird spots on the upper right corner which I have no
idea where it came from.

To complete the experience, I also use LR to try to clone dusts and lints
off the pictures.
It was not as painful as I remembered. LOL

Thank you Kyle for initiate this.

-Pasvorn

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Kyle's 3/13/2010 - A Roll a Day group on Flickr)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Kyle's 3/13/2010 - A Roll a Day group on Flickr)