Subject: [Leica] London calling (short notice)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:09:55 +0100

I have some personal business to attend to tomorrow in London, and since
there are no flights back to Alicante in the evening, I have to spend the
night there. My son from Bath will be there too.

I am free from around 3 p.m. and the rest of the day, so if any resident
LUGgers fancy a pint during the afternoon/evening, let me know. I can be
reached on my work e-mail, nathan.wajsman at oami.europa.eu during the day,
or via my son's mobile  07515 016589.

I am staying in a hotel in the Bloomsbury area.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain