Subject: [Leica] Apollo portrait / racing quadriga
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 23:07:08 +0100

Wow, that's a beautiful coin! The truth is that nobody will know for
sure who engraved the dies... Besides, maybe his eyesight wasn't as
bad as Gallatin presumed. The Euainatos Decadrachm (Syracuse) is a
beauty. And to be On Topic: It's the photography of coins that brought
me to Leica! I was working with Contax at the time, but needed TTL
Spotmetering. It was either the Olympus OM-4 or the Leica R4s - I got
a better deal on the Leica and never looked back. That was in 86.

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

NO ARCHIVE

Le 20 mars 10 ? 22:51, John Nebel a ?crit :

Message from tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] Apollo portrait / racing quadriga)
Message from john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel) ([Leica] Apollo portrait / racing quadriga)