Subject: [Leica] Aussie Leica opportunity
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 01:49:27 -0400

> Geoff Hopkinson wrote:
>
>> ... the Aussie product manager tells me that they have just constructed
>> a purpose built Leica-trailer that they plan to take to birding
>> clubs/outdoor/camping/boating shows etc. It even has a barbecue built in!
>>
>> Adeal have offered to organise a Leica User Group day of shooting and
>> stock
>> the trailer with some cameras and lenses. Presumbly this would be in
>> Victorian locations where the distributor is based.
>> Any LUG members interested are welcome to contact me and I'm happy to
>> co-ordinate requests to go to our Leica guy.
>
> Too bad airfare is so expensive!
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento

I think Leica is heading in a great direction and soon I'm looking forward
to riding in the Leica plane. With pontoons.  And red dot on side like a
Zero. To land us in lakes with lots of loaner gear to find out if the stuff
floats or not.
Also the Leica bus and Leica Boat. Heck I'd ride the Leica train any day.
Kind of like the Tom Swift books.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner